Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Soldier's Angel

Calling all Soldier's Angels! One of my local stamping stores is hosting a make-a-card crop this Saturday for Soldier's Angels and I'm trying to make a few cards beforehand. If you're local to the Flint MI area, stop by Capture-a-Memory some time between 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on the 12th! The store's providing all the materials for cards and mailing them off to soldiers in Iraq, letting them know we're thinking of them.

I picked up some patterned papers there last weekend and made this long card for the long and low challenge here. Tho' I don't think you can tell from the photo, I sprayed Glimmer Mist on the base and the bird DP.

stamps: SU's Short and Sweet; paper: CTMH's aqua, My Minds' Eye Bohemia collection, SU's Ruby Red cardstocks; ink: VersaMagic Cloud White, ColorBox Burnt Sienna, and StazOn Jet Black; accessories: My Mind's Eye Bliss twill ribbon, Snowflake Glimmer Mist

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

WOW -- that bird is GORGEOUS!!! And I love your pink and red colors -- just wonderful!!! So glad you played -- and what a great cause you are involved in!!