Friday, December 7, 2007

Frosty the Snowman

Today's card is based on a challenge by Lauren Meader, a new sketch find for me. I picked up these cute DPs at Capture-a-Memory this past week after the Christmas Cards class I'd taken there and found a cardstock to match in my stash at home. There's a 3rd DP also, with cute snowmen, and I'd originally used it where I now have the solid blue, but it seemed a bit much.

Only 18 more days 'til Christmas, folkes!

stamps: SU's Warm Words (inside sentiment); paper: American Traditional Designs' Snow Day - Earthtones' Big Snowflakes, Snowflake Sky DP, SU's Brocade Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Shimmery White cardstocks, vellum on hand; ink: SU's Brocade Blue, Brilliance Jet Black; accessories: Deja View's Holiday Fun rub-ons, Hedgehog Ink white eyelet share; tools: QuicKutz w Snowman die (isn't he adorable?!)

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Sue how cute did this come out?? Sp adorable. Love the DP too.