Wednesday, August 8, 2007

cookout invite

Well, we needed a cookout invite after having picked up a new grill, right?

I picked up some cute The Paper Patch's tablecloth ants paper from a LSS the other day and finally used ProvoCraft's Summer Party stamps that I got last month, then colored it using some inexpensive markers, matted and mounted the design and paper on some misc cardstock I had on hand.

I'm impressed with these ProvoCraft stamp sets - this particular stamp set includes sentiments to create invites to a barbeque, dinner party, picnic, or pool party with accompanying pics ... more than 30 stamps in all for under $10! I ordered 'em online from Creative Xpress. If you decide you shouldn't have to live another day without this stamp set, tell 'em Sue sent you!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

This is the coolest invite! Keep up the great work - I love your stuff!