Saturday, July 21, 2007

across the miles ... friendship

This card's for a buddy of mine, Mary, who recently moved back to Michigan - yay!! 'Tho we don't see each other as often as we may like, Mary's one of those people who, when you DO visit, you pick up with as tho' it was just yesterday when you last talked.

I used a QuicKutz Squeeze I like for flowers that comes in three sizes - (1-2-0531 - now I'm regretting that I tossed the materials with the diecuts' names!) and recently picked up the blue jewel bling from the kind folkes at amuse art stamps. The paper's from BasicGrey's Stella Ruby collection, rub on's from Deja View, and the ribbon's from one of the local brick-and-mortar stamping supply stores, Capture-A-Memory, that I support.

I'm lucky in that, 'tho one of the local shops recently closed, we still have a few in the immediate vicinity!

No comments: